Purpose of the job
Ensure efficient and effective secretarial and administrative support to the Director in a
way that the Manager is enabled to do his work in an organized and efficient way.
1. Agenda management
Organize and manage the agenda’s for the Director by scheduling and confirming
appointments and meetings and draw attention to fulfill commitments.
Prepare a variety of letters, documents and presentations, for Director’s approval, using the
3. Phone and email
Receive, screen and dispatch telephone calls and emails, and route and handle routine
matters that do not need the Directors’ attention.
4. Administration and filing
Organize and maintain various filing systems for the department in order to keep updated
records and to make the information available and accessible.
Draft the regular reporting and reports when required.
6. Instructions and requirements
Communicate and coordinate various instructions and requirements of the Director with
various individuals and/or departments.
Organize and book travel and hotels itineraries.
Organize and distribute the relevant documents and information for meetings and draft and
distribute the meeting’s minutes.
Receive and host visitors for the Director.
• Minimal experience:5 years in similar job
• Languages: English, Arabic
* Top computer skills
- Job Location: Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Secretarial
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma